Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Final Reflection

  The reason I chose this image is because of all the thought that is put into blogging.

      When I look back at all the work I did in this class, step by step with the teacher I learned a lot! I have been in situations not in class with writing and I would remember the correct way to do things being I just went over this with my teacher! Blogging is fun for the most part, but I don’t know if I would continue to do it. I can let my emotions get in the way of my opinions and sometimes that might offend people. I did love seeing my blog outcome and how it laid out like a book. Nice and neat! I can see where blogging can be addictive you can let your feelings out! Almost like therapy but at the same time you have to be careful. This is the World Wide Web.

     I chose to home school because this is what I love to do. This is one my passions to teach our children, so why not write about it! I did learn about classmates too. Just by reading their blogs it was really interesting. I think blogging over the traditional was a lot more fun to do. I love adding images too, and with blogging it just makes what you are writing about come alive. Like a book!

     The Rhetoric writing was a whole new thing to me. I had no idea about mythos, pathos, logos, and ethos. That explained a lot to me about images and why people choose to post certain images to web pages and what they mean. This was good to learn when you look at the field I am going into which is web design.

    Out of all the classes I have I would have to say learning by exchanging drafts with the professor was so helpful. Thanks for all your help, I have learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment